Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Does he like me?!?! ?

Okay so im a shy girl around guys I like and I almost tend to avoid them sometimes. There is this shy guy that I really really like and I catch him looking at me a lot and he's made small convo with me before like he randomly asked me what time it was. He's on my brothers baseball game and I go to their games and stuff and everytime he comes into the dugout he looks at me until I look at him then he looks away. One time I caught him looking at me and we both smiled at eachother. One time he tried to throw a gatorade bottle into the trashcan in a hurry from the dugout and missed so I looked back and we smiled at eachother. The only down part is that he is about a year younger than me and I don't want him to think im too good for him or anything because of that. I really really like him and I only have about a couple more weeks left before the baseball season ends!! Please give me some advice. Does he like me back? What should I do?

No comments:

Post a Comment