Thursday, August 11, 2011

NEED ANSWERS SOON!!!!?

We work together and he is 5 years older (I'm 19). He stopped by my station like everyone does who I work with and sat down. He was training another guy because it was his first day. He started asking us both questions to get to know us better but then it became him just asking me questions. They weren't normal get to know you questions. They were are you a tomboy or a girlie girl, take out and a movie or classy restaurant, jeans or a dress, tattoos (which he has three) or piercings, high heels or flip flops. Then the guy he was training asked me jokingly boxers or briefs. The guy who was asking all the questions wanted an actual answer. I've been through the getting to know you questions before, but these were totally different and seemed a bit flirty. Does it mean anything or is it just some different questions he was asking??? He was quite serious in asking the questions and wanting the answers. The next time I worked with him he came in right at the beginning of shift, which no one EVER does. We chatted and then he said he would be back later. He came up to my station a second time, towards when I should have gone on break but the officer that was supposed to give me my break had a call. He kept muttering where are you (insert officer's name), and I'm not sure that he knew I could hear him. He left to take his break while I waited for the officer to give mine. When he left he joked about how much I talked (neither of us said very much this time), and I told him I just couldn't shut up (very sarcastically), and he laughed and said shut up and that he'd see me later. The third time he came in he saw the other officer (a girl, plus officers aren't supposed to stay that long) and he told her to get the **** out (in a sort of joking tone). He drew a picture of me, keeping it very secretive and wouldn't show me or the other officer (a girl) what he was doing. He finally held it up so she could see and said it's pretty accurate huh.We joked around some more, and he said I should come to the show (something that was going on where we work), even though he knows I can't leave my station. We joked some more about that, and he left. The next time we worked together it had been 2 weeks since we were in the same zone. He walked in and was like "Long time no see _______ (my last name)". He's one of 2 people to call me by my last name out of 26 (the other guy calls everybody by there last name). When I asked him where he had been he said everywhere but here. Later on he asked me why I hadn't gone out with them after work. When I told him I didn't know, he smiled and said that's a great excuse. I didn't get to see him again because he got a call. Is he interested???

No comments:

Post a Comment