Friday, August 12, 2011

THE ONLY DRUGS I HAVE TAKEN ARE MARIJUANA AND DMT , AND THIS IS MY EXPERIENCE?

Well , I've always just smoked marijuana on the rare occasion , but one night my friends brother offered us dmt so we smoked it , and in a matter of seconds i was out of my mind , and my eyes looked like bugs eyes and everything was all in colours , and my body was buzzing and i was just looking around for a few minutes , and then i shut my eyes and i felt like i was flying through a vortex , and then i thought i was an elf in a word similar to WoW , and i was speaking to other elves in some language and had no clue what i was saying , but i seemed to understand when they answered me . This went on for a few more minutes and then i opened my eyes again and everything was colourful again but less intense , and i forgot to mention that the first few minutes were pretty scary cause it was the only other drug i've ever taken . to people who've taken this or have taken LSD or anything is this anything like acid and is acid worth trying ? what are the differences?

No comments:

Post a Comment