Wednesday, August 10, 2011

UGG, Is this a good b-day present?

Ok, so i have this friend and his family doesnt have alot of money because his dad lost his job. My mom is always giving him clothes from my closet (i have a huge walk in closet) but i dont really mind. I have literally 50 pairs of BULLHEAD jeans in skinny,slim straight,straight leg and boot cut, 4 big plastic tupperware bins filled with my VANS and CONVERSE (50+ pairs VANS and CONVERSE) A shelf with all my NIKE JORDANS and AIR FORCE 1's (10 jordans and 15 different AF1's) my skater shoes like DC,OSIRIS (hi tops) , SUPRA (only 4 pairs of them) , ETNIES, ADIO, and CIRCA. My Ugg collection (all classic short boots) black,chocolate,sand,chestnut,gray, blue camo,brown camo,green camo and black Tasman clogs,chestnut tasman and chestnut ugg mocassins. I have like almost 100 skater t shirts and hoodies from DC,ETNIES,VANS etc. my friend sees all my stuff and i know he feels bad cuz he doesnt have alot so I always tell him i have way too much and anything he wants to borrow he can. He has been wearing my Ugg mocassins and Tasman clogs alot so my mom gave me $100.00$ for his b-day present. Should I buy him his own pair of Uggs? Which ones? The classic short boots? The tasman clogs? The Ugg mocassins? Or is it wierd for me to give him shoes for his present? Im 15 and hes 15 today. the cake is at 8pm tonight so i need to hurry.

No comments:

Post a Comment