Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Does he like me........?

ok so there is this guy who i always go to the pool with, whenever i am there with him he gives me a lot of hugs. lately his hugs have gotten to squeezing me really tight picking me up and both of us almost falling over lol. but a lot of times when hes joking around he always makes sure i know that hes joking. he is gonna be gone for a while so before he left we were talking on Facebook and it was his last 7 minutes and my status was the like thingy were it had i think ur...cute funny gorgeous etc.. and within 3 seconds he liked it and he had to go soon so he was like HURRY UP AND DO THE LIKEY THINGY so i did and it said he was cute and stuff and he liked it rly quick we said our goodbyes he gave me the mailing adress and left and also the first day we met and a the first week he gave me hugs also...like the first day he started to do that lol and he always txts smiley faces when he txtd me and also i told him i had a rly bad headache and hes like sadface :( haha...so does he like me?

No comments:

Post a Comment