Monday, August 8, 2011

Do you think those "it's not looks that matter, it's the person's personality that counts" statement is BS?

For times sake im not reading a novel,there's others here. Short n sweet is how we like em! Wasting time w/this even. I'll answer ur Q title it's all I need. NO! It's no bs-I would rather hang out & be with a so called less attractive person any day of the week then a ugly egotistical monster! That's what I think of when I picture them in my minds eye. They become extremely ugly to me. Meanness and all that comes with it,it's ugly and I don't/won't have those ppl in my life. The others l00k like Angels and all that's beautiful to me. They are welcomed. That's all I have to say on this note,because I know I answered this 1 b-4. I'll star* this ,so I won't have to repeat/repost.

No comments:

Post a Comment