Thursday, August 4, 2011

Funny bone, help!?!?!?!?!?

So here is my problem, I went on a school trip for my GCSE exams when they finish, and we went to drayton manor (Dont go its boring -_-) anyway, there were no lines so me and my mates climbed through the bars to get to the front of the ride, so i climbed through and whamm!! i hit my funny bone hard on the inside of my elbow as i was pulling myself over, T've hit my funny bone before but this on really really hurt and i had cramp in my middle finger to my little finger, i also had sharp pins and needles, this happened for about a minute and after that the cramp slowley warn off, but ever since then (2 days ago) it is very tender on my left inside elbow and if i even lean on it it causes a horrible shooting pain down my arm (or even flicking it, no really its that bad) , is there any way of hurrying up the process of repair.and what is going on and why is it still so tender ??

No comments:

Post a Comment