Sunday, August 7, 2011

IDreamed i was in a different Realm with other dreasmers,? very real, please help?

Ive always lucid dreamed. And astral projected the last 3-4 years of my life, But ive never experienced something quite like last night,,, first i was in two bodies,, i sacrificed one of my bodies by jumping off a cliff then awoke in my bed in my other body,, and the feeling was so intense, as if i came into my real body and my other body actually died,, all within waking up at the same time,,,m but my brain heart and body felt like it was dying while i was comng to life in anothr body,, anyways this was only the beggining,,, after this i woud fall asleep always going to this same realm ,(place) with many other dreamers,, it was as if i became self aware and everything made sense in this state or place,, their were many other people, dreamers it felt like connected into this realm, who were self aware as well,, many helped me with my transfer of awareness and were very helpful in making me become aware, as if to say i could have just gone on dreaming and doing my own thing if i wanted to but instead i sat back and listened to a teacher and other studends speak,,, many of the people wweere facinated with me and some were kind of jealous and not paying to much attention to me,, it was a phenemonon, everythingwas so clear but made very little sense at the same time,,, i stayed calm,,, but i have never been so aware before,,,ive lucid dreamed many times and being aware that you are dreaming is a totally diferent feelign and vibe then this,,, this was the realest realm ive ever been in,,, there is not a doubt in my mind that this was real,, what ive been looking for,,, a different realm all together, whether i was in deep space nor connected to thousands of different dreamers able to reach this place and be aware,I've also heard of guardians? when in a deep DMT like state after using it,, ive used DMT 3 times before but never nearly enough to astral project to deep space like ive heard is possible,,, but my dreams alone have proven to be able to give me more than enough DMT to learn many things i never knew before going to bed,, either way it is the most beautiful thing i have ever experienced in my life,,, any feed back on this matter would be greatly appreciated,,, thanks,,, and wow

No comments:

Post a Comment