Monday, August 8, 2011

LADIES HOW DO I CONVINSE THIS GIRL THAT I ONLY WANT TO BE FRIENDS?

I don't know what you know about women but do not kid your self women talk. So she told them everything that happened even if they are remotely close friends. Also i don't really get the entire thing that is happening here. You like her she likes you you don't like her she likes you than she doesn't but you do i mean seriously ? To my understand you don't even know whether you want to be only friends or not. Also nerdy ? Let me tell you a pretty cheerleader is fun for having sex with but doesn't really get you there as a girlfriend now the more nerdy girls are always the girls that are the most fun to be with. And at this point she is just a friend to you and so are you to her at this point you can just go out with her as a friend she won't assume anything. You don't even need to do anything about it it's pretty much done. And than later on when she tells you how much she loves you at this point i would probably get her to go to bed with me but you aren't me so you can just tell her the following thing. " I really like you but you are a very good and one of my best friends i can't think of what i would do if i were to lose you i am afraid that if we did get involved like that it might compromise our friendship and i don't want to see that happen you know? " That should do the friend trick

No comments:

Post a Comment