Friday, August 5, 2011

Life without drugs....how?

So what do sober people do? I mean for the last 5 years it was weed, lsd & lsa, mescaline, dmt, coke, oxycontin, shrooms, xanax, uppers, downers, DXM, Ibogaine, Salvia, opium, nitrious, etc. as often as possible, about everyday. however om my last trip and many trips before that one I have HORRIFING TERRIFYING life changing experiences mostly for the worst. So it got to the point where I couldnt even take a hit from a joint without being thrown into a panic attack. So alll at once I quit. No withdrawls (i was addicted to getting high, not any specific drug in particular) just a sudden stop to one hell of a ride. Just the thought of the anxiety makes me freak out. It got real real bad, so ive been sober 2 Months now and I have no intentions of going back. ever. it was a bumpy ride. so now i just wanna know what do sober people do? i mean before I sat at home ALL day gettin high and being lazy. if i was bored i smoked a joint and so on. But now i sit at home all day and hardly do anything. To make a sefisticated simple: How do I relean to live? in evey aspect of life its different now. I feel like im growing up all over again. idk, if you understand what I mean to an extent, advice would be cool

No comments:

Post a Comment