Saturday, August 6, 2011

Please help me with my boyfriend :(?

ok so today my boyfriend left for the day cuz he had a so called 'fired call' cuz hes a fire fighter . he was in a hurry when he left . now me and him live in a complex called churchveiw gardens.. theres about 6 buildings of apartments & a park and stuff there. i like in 'f' building and he lives in 'e' building. i met him here cuz i was outside with this little girl & we met a couple months ago, he is older than me. im 16 & hes 19. i live here for the summer with my grandma and my sister and brother cuz im helpin my grandma cuz she broke her shoulder.. i go outside pretty much everyday. so my sister met him and has a huge crush on him when i do. so to make my sister stop, i told her that i dislike him and now she does too. so were good now. but today my sister came out and i told him to stay in the house until my sister went in cuz i told my sister he wasent there when he really was. but he said he had to leave cuz he had to go meet his boss. my sister was right outside his apartment building so i was mad so i threw the necklace he gave me and said our relationship was over. i feel so bad for what ive done. he told me to loose his number cuz i disrespected him. i text back that im sorry and just how i felt and i said ok ill delete your number since u hate me and he text me back "i dont hate you". and he hasent texted me back since. i guess hes busy but thats all he said back in return.. im just wondering do u think hes really mad at me and wants me to go or can i fix this ? & how can i? cuz he loves me and i love him and he always told me that were gonna stay together forever. we were just talkin about baby names the other night. he always gives me gifts and always makes me smile. he gave me roses and a necklace and alot of other things. plz help, what can i do to fix it? i know he likes me cuz i remember him always starin at me and purposely moving towards me when i just moved here a couple months ago.. just plz what can i do? should i call or text tonight or wait for him? plz help. thank youu

No comments:

Post a Comment