Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Where can i find step by step instructions for making DMT?

I'm only going to use it once or twice to get what I need out of it. Believe it or not this is to help me learn more about spirit, which I have studied my whole life really. You could show me photographs of people and I can pick out their most dominant spirits, unless their dominant spirit is deceit (nearly 30% of us), then I can't see much but hate, mistrust, and anger. I'm not a spiritual monk, but more of an inspirationalist. I don't drink and haven't used drugs in years. I'm telling you all these things so you understand my position here. I will study yet another spirit, and apply it to everything I know. I might try and understand if John of revelations might have used DMT (yes I am Christian). I doubt he did, but the point is... thats what I'm good at. If i experienced this, I can literally tell if it is in someones personality just by observing their writings. I will move on from there.

No comments:

Post a Comment