Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Where can i get dmt? how can it be extracted?

I do not know the recipe for smokeable DMT (unless you want 5-meo-DMT, in which case if you milk the venom from a specific species of toad you can smoke it's 5-meo-DMT containing venom) but I do know the recipe for ayahuasca. I imagine to get the smokable "crazy" DMT you would need to have some chemistry expertise which I'm going to assume you do not have. Where do you buy DMT? Well that's a question to ask your local narcotics peddler, after all everyone knows someone who knows someone. Now back to ayahuasca; ayahuasca is a South American brew made from various DMT containing plants and is closely linked to various shamanic religions and ceremonies. First you need the plants! These can be ordered online from various sources and you can find these sources easily. Don't worry the plants are legal, it's only once they're extracted that they become illegal. Now I will not post the actual recipe here as it's a little long winded. I will instead give you REPUTABLE links to various recipes and information. Good luck and I hope you're ready for DMT as it is not a recreational drug and is not something that should ever be undertaken lightly. Also you might want to read the book DMT: The Spirit Molecule while you're at it!

No comments:

Post a Comment