Sunday, August 7, 2011

I have a crush on my classmate...?

He's been my friend since the fourth grade, and I've always had a crush on him. It's been kind of on-and-off for the past few years (I've been trying to get over him), but when I see him, I always start liking him again. I'm not asking for help on how to get over him, I need some help to try to catch his attention, and I also want to ask if you guys think he likes me. We talk sometimes, and I caught him looking at me about two or three times today, but I'm still not sure if he likes me. He sometimes ignore me when we're outside class, like when we're in line in the canteen. Also, one of my friends who sits close to him, pushed me toward him a couple of times, and then muttered something I didn't really hear. Help?

No comments:

Post a Comment