Sunday, August 7, 2011

Crazy neighbor comes outside his house ranting and raving and cussing....?

he walks up and down his driveway, sputtering things I mostly can't tell what he is saying...till he drops the F-bomb several times. It's very angry muttering and sounds like a dog barking much of the time. Clearly the man has mental issues, I just don't know to what extent. I really enjoy sitting on my front porch, and I also keep my smoking out there, so I go out several times a day and night. He is always out there ranting and raving. I feel like he knows I'm out there and follows me, though that might be a bit paranoid (because he can't see me the way our houses sit). I just know it's so negative and hateful and turns a nice 20 minutes to spend outside into a stomachache - but he keeps to his own driveway. Do I have any grounds for complaints at all? I just can't stand this guy but suspect there is nothing I can do about this.

No comments:

Post a Comment